My fascination with the human body sparked my interest in the medical field. The more I learned about the human body, the more I knew that this was the field that I wanted to go into.
My passion for studying launched my fascination into new heights as I was able to learn about the microscopic organelles and cells that make up the body. From the first day of my anatomy and physiology class, I knew that this was the class that I was going to love to study for.
The more procedures I was allowed to watch at the hospital, the more I was sure that this was my calling. What locked my interest in becoming a doctor was interacting with patients. (I must figure this out and develop it.)
Also, I fell in love with the hospital environment. I loved how every floor resembled one big interactive family, regardless of what position they were in: med tech, nurse, patient transporter, etc. Everyone knew each other and watched out for one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment